Holiday season is here!! Eekkk! Even thought we won’t be celebrating on Thanksgiving Day, I just love this time of year! Everyone seems so jolly, thankful and eager to spend quality time with the people they love! This year, we are attending our 2nd Friendsgiving! Something we are very thankful to have being that we’re so far from our families. A friend of ours is hosting at his loft the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I’ll have in hand good wine, something sweet, homemade and filled with pumpkin, and homemade rolls! YUM. No matter what your plans are this holiday, whether you’re with friends or family, formal gathering or casual, looking your best is a must! If you’re like us, we take lots of pictures to create lastly memories.
Here are 5 outfit inspiration for your celebration:
- Vintage Authentic US Army jacket, similar. Old Navy Swing dress, similar.
Cathy Jean booties (on sale!).
Charming Charlies fur clutch, similar. OR Bass caramel leather crossbody, similar.
Thrifted statement necklace, similar.
2. Target fur vest (on sale through today with the CartWheel app), FOI Clothing Blanket Scarf
Pair with a cream or tan long sleeve tee, dark denim and nude flats. I’d finish this look with a top knot and dark lip.
3. Plaid shear blouse (old), similar (on sale too!). Pleated cream skater skirt (1960s vintage), similar.
Cathy Jean booties, Vintage pearl necklace, similar. Charming Charlies snake skin clutch, similar (on sale!)
Target fur vest.
4. Target Pullover Sweater, Target Denim Button Down, F21 Tribal Statement Necklace (last year), similar. SHI by Journey’s heels, similar. H&M Leather pencil skirt, similar.
5. Target fur vest, Target basic white tee (on sale!), Express Houndstooth skater skirt (last year), similar (on sale!), Cold Creek Dark metal Statement Necklace (old), similar. Over-the-Knee Shoe Dazzle boots, similar.